Falcon Amazon Adventures
Peacock Bass is like a Black Bass. Times ten.
Book A Trip
ALL INCLUSIVE PEACOCK BASS FISHING TOURS
• Great rates starting at $4400 per person!
• Deposit of $1000 per person due upon booking.
• Outstanding balance due 75 days prior to departure date
TRIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 6 ½ Days Peacock Bass guided fishing tours.
• Fishing license
• Complimentary Falcon Amazon Adventures quick dry T-shirt.
• Airport “meet and greet” by our English-speaking staff upon arrival.
• Hotel and airport transfers throughout trip on regularly scheduled arrivals/departures
• Frist night Tropical Hotel (5-star hotel) upon arriving at Manaus(based on double occupancy)
• Hot Breakfast at Tropical Hotel prior to early morning charter flight departure
• Charter flight to yacht from Manaus
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Standard cabin suite with private bath (based on double occupancy)
• Daily maid and laundry service
• Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner meals
• Succulent fruits, hors d'oeuvre, beer, wine, liquor, water and mouthwatering
regional drinks all suited to the American palate!
• Guided fishing (2 anglers + 1 guide)
• Falcon Peacock Special rods to use (3 rods per person)
TRIP PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS:
• Domestic/commercial/international air travel into Manaus, Brazil
• Gratuities for guides and staff personnel
• Personal expenditures during your “free day” in Manaus
• Trip preparation expenses i.e. Travel insurance
• Pre-trip hotel stays getting into Brazil
• Extra days in Brazil
WHERE DO I BEGIN WHEN BOOKING A TRIP?
• Please call our office at 918-251-0020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make
• Our courteous and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you and will be as close as a phone
call or email away from the time you book your reservation until the time you leave for your trip.
THE STEPS ARE:
• Call our office at 918-251-0020 or email us at email@example.com to make your reservation.
• Book your reservation and send in your deposit within 10 days of booking.
• Purchase your airline tickets
• Apply for a Passport and Brazilian Visa ( if you do not already have one)
• Purchase your travel insurance should you desire (optional but recommended)
• Immunizations (Yellow fever/Tetanus recommended)
• Send payment on full 75 days prior to departure date
• Pack your bags and get ready for the fishing trip of a lifetime!
Join us for one of the worlds greatest thrills in fishing deep in the heart of the Amazon. Imagine the excitement of hooking up with one of the hardest fishing fish on earth the Amazon peacock bass. It's the adventure you will never forget. With the jungles of the Amazon as your backdrop you will daily experience the fight of your life trying to land the world's toughest fighting freshwater Gamefish. Between the beauty of the Amazon and the amazing fishing it's a trip that you'll never want to end. Contact us today to book one of the great fishing adventures.